- Do I need to own a credit card to make a reservation?
No, we don’t ask for your credit card during reservation. We want to make things simple for you.
- How old do I have to be to rent from Kvarner rent?
You need to be 18 years old.
- Do I have to own a drivers licence?
Yes, and the category depends on the type of vehicle. You can check all the information on our website, next to the vehicle description.
- Can I pick up my vehicle outside of your office premises?
We do offer such a service. Contact us and we will explain everything in detail.
- Is deposit needed?
Yes, we do ask for a deposit.
- What documents do I need to have at the pick up?
You need to have your ID car, drivers licence and a valid credit card.
- Can I have an additional driver on my rental contract?
Yes, you can. Of course, the additional driver has to be at least 18 and own a valid driver’s licence.
- When do I pay for the rental services?
You pay for the rental services upon vehicle drop off.
- Is there a limit on the mileage done during the rent period?
No, there is no limit.
- How can I pay for the rental services?
We accept cash and bank transfers.
- If there is a problem with the car or a traffic accident, or if I lose the keys, what do I do?
Inform us a.s.a.p and contact the police in case of an accident or theft
- How do I prolong the rental period?
Contac us, and we will accommodate your wishes, if possible.
- Can I go outside of Croatia?
Yes, but you need to obtain our agreement in advance. So please, let us know your plans during reservation, pickup or rental.
- What about insurance?
Rented vehicle is insured with the collision insurance. For additional insurance, contact us and we will present your options in detail.